Terms of Service
1. Each client takes full responsibility and liability of their health.
2. Under no circumstances does Hagio Crone Health take responsibility for unforeseen circumstances of health or deterioration and at no time gives promise of cure.
3. Homeopathy and energy healing is anecdotal and not scientifically proven, all clients agree to understand this upon receiving services from Hagio Crone Health.
4. Where there is a problem or misunderstanding with service the client agrees to communicate with and attempt to resolve the matter with Hagio Crone Health where possible before taking further action or complaints.
5. Hagio Crone Health takes responsibility for prescription and distribution of homeopathic remedies however takes no responsibility for client results due to misuse, i.e. not following specific prescribed instruction, or if the client combines prescribed homeopathic remedies with other substances / homeopathic remedies / drugs without consulting Eve.
6. Eve Hansen at Hagio Crone Health will not be accountable for results due to client withholding information that is directly of relevance to correct prescription.
7. Clients agree to take remedies as prescribed by Eve Hansen at Hagio Crone Health when undergoing homeopathic treatment by her and will comply with these instructions. Eve Hansen at Hagio Crone Health takes no responsibility for mis-prescription due to lack of compliance.
Payment and Fees:
1. Service is to be fully paid direct to Hagio Crone Health at the time of appointment booking or up to 24 hours before the appointment commences.
2. Where an arrangement has been made to pay off any owing balance the fees are to be paid direct to Hagio Crone Health at the agreed rate and days.
3. Refund may be given in circumstances where the client has made cancellation more than 24 hours before an appointment and is subject to condition.
4. Hagio Crone Health may have changes in service and pricing without notice. A courtesy message will be sent out after changes have been made.
5. If a balance has not been paid 24 hours prior to appointment Hagio Crone Health reserves the right to assume cancellation of appointment and to fill the time slot with another paying customer.
6. Deposits for packages and fees under $1200.00NZD to be paid at 25% non-refundable up to 24 hours prior to initiating package services unless stated otherwise.
7. Where packages and fees exceed $1200.00NZD non-refundable deposits of 15% are to be paid up to 24 hours prior to the initiation of services included unless stated otherwise.
1. Refunds will be paid up to 100% where cancellation or change of appointment has been clearly made 48 hours or more before an appointment.
2. Where cancellation has occurred within 48 hours prior but not less than 24 hours before an appointment refund will be given at 50%.
3. Refunds will be paid direct to the nominated bank account given to Hagio Crone Health by the client on the last business day of the month.
4. All clients understand and agree that in the case of a no-show, forgotten appointment or where cancellation has been made within 24 hours of the appointment Hagio Crone Health is no longer obliged to supply a refund of service and therefore a refund will be null and void.
Bookings and Cancelation:
1. Cancellation must be made up to 24 hours prior to an appointment time or refund will be void.
2. Bookings can be confirmed 12 months in advance and up to 24 hours prior to appointment time.
3. Changes to appointment time can be made up to 24 hours prior to appointment time, a change of booking link will be sent automatically to the registered email address on using the booking system.
4. By supplying your email address you agree to have reminders sent automatically from the software used by Hagio Crone Health for booking, you can opt out of this at any time by directly instructing Hagio Crone Health to do so or by opting out via instructions given by the electronic software.
5. On confirmation of appointment an invoice will be sent to your nominated email address within 72 hours of confirmation which is to be paid immediately or up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.
6. Appointments are to run for the stated amount of time on confirmation of booking, thereafter clients may be subject to surcharge for Eve’s time at Hagio Crone Health.
7. Where a client is late for their appointment the session time will be held for the agreed booking time, and not run over this time in courtesy of clients booked in afterwards.